Ford Kuga Joins the ST SUV Lineup
2017 Ford Kuga ST-Line – Joining Mondeo, Focus, and Fiesta, the new Ford Kuga is joining the lineup. The new SUV is reported to get excellent power options and styling as well, offering fun and reliable driving to buyers. Several details are similar to the other SUV siblings, though. Read the complete update on the new SUV below.
Ford Kuga ST-Line Specifications
There are three engine options will be available for the New Ford Kuga ST-Line SUV. 1.5 liter of TDCi of diesel engine generates 120 PS of power output. It delivers 45.6 mpg of fuel efficiency rate with 134g/km of CO2 emission. The second engine is 2.0 liter of the TDCi diesel engine. It generates 150 PS of power output and can be combined with front-wheel drive.
With brand’s Intelligent AWD system, this engine can generate up to 180 PS with 48.7 mpg of fuel efficiency rate and 134 g/km of CO2 emission. At last, Brand’s 1.5 liter of EcoBoost petrol engine generates 120 PS, and 150 PS in front-wheel drive configuration. This engine delivers the same fuel efficiency rate as the previous engine with 143 g/km of CP2 emission. In Intelligent AWD configuration, this engine can generate up to 182 PS with 38.2 mpg of fuel efficiency rate and 171 g/km of CO2 emission.
Exterior and Interior Pictures
The upper grille is finished in high-gloss Black Ebony along with matching honeycomb styling for the lower grille. Several parts are added in body color including rear lights, tinted front, privacy glass, roof spoiler, wheel arches, door cladding, and side skirts.
- 2017 Ford F-150 Specs, New EcoBoost V-6, 470 lb-ft of Torque
- 2017 Ford Kuga Facelift | Specs Price Release date Interior 2017 Ford Kuga Facelift
This new Ford Kuga ST-Line SUV 2017 will ride either 18 or 19 inches of alloy wheels available as options. On the inside, this SUV gets nice styling as well. The sports seats are covered in leather partially. We will also find contrasting stitching in several parts including gear level, steering wheel, and seats. In addition to it, the new center console is enriched with Deep Space paint finish in two layers mode.
2017 Ford Kuga ST-Line Release Date and Price
This SUV is expected to hit dealership later this year as a 2017 model. Pricing is not announced yet, but it shouldn’t go too far from the other ST lineup members. Stay tuned to get the first update on its pricing in European.
It is going to be another beautiful SUV to offer on the market. Targeting from mothers to young drivers for the car, it offers the complete package of performance and looks at once. Comparing to recent rivals, the new Ford Kuga will have a good chance for sales.
#Specs and Features offered in this new ST-Line:
- Upper grille finished in high-gloss Ebony Black; honeycomb design for the lower front grille in high-gloss Ebony Black with unique, matching sports mesh finish on the fog lamp bezels
- Front skid plate, side-skirts, mirror caps, door handles, door cladding, rear roof spoiler and wheel arches in body color; high-gloss Ebony Black rear skid plate; black roof rails; tinted front and rear lights; and privacy glass
- A black belt-line beneath the windows and ST-Line exterior badging on the front fenders
- A choice of unique new 18-inch high-gloss black alloys wheels with a bright machined surface or 19-inch alloy wheels in Ebony Black
- Unique sport seat design in partial leather; contrasting stitching for the seats, gear lever gaiter and steering wheel; special two-layer metallic-effect Deep Space paint on the center console; and black headliner
#spec by Ford
|Release date||fall, 2016|
|Engine||1.5-litre TDCi diesel engine|
|Horsepower||120 PS / 118hp|
you might also read another new future car 2017: 2017 Nissan Titan Single Cab, Titan XD single-cab Specs Release Date Price