2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro – Toyota merely supported a 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro, which means ornamentation and toys and a truck with much shocks that were better than the last variant. The 2017 TRD Pro, unveiled at the Chicago Auto Show, is chock full of unique features like an aluminum front skid plate, 16-inch off-road tires, projector headlights and fog lights.
2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro Specifications
According to its new Tacoma, the 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro builds on the TRD Off Road 4×4 double cab short bed version. And, it will also be accessible with a six-speed manual or six-speed automatic transmission.
The New truck comes with all-new factory-installed off road gear and joins Toyota’s growing TRD Pro family that also contains the Tundra full-size pickup and 4Runner SUV.
The truck comes standard with four-wheel drive towing a towing receiver hitch as well as the package. The manual and automatic variants of the truck are built using a creep control system.
This Toyota Tacoma picked up truck wouldn’t be racing in the same category as the well-known Ford Raptor. The Raptor continues to be set up vigorously. The new 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro is only on the 4×4 Double Cab Short Bed model. And, also there is a choice between a six-speed manual as well as a six-speed automatic gearbox.
The Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro will be powered by a 3.5-Liter V6 direct-injection Atkinson-cycle engine which generates 278-horsepower and also 265 pound feet of torque with a peak EPA-maintained fuel economy of 23MPG.
The Exterior of every Tacoma TRD Pro version :
- – 16-inch TRD black alloy wheels with Goodyear Wrangler All-Terrain Kevlar
- – aluminum front skid plate
- – LED fog lights
- – Projector-beam headlights with black bezels, LED Daytime Running Lights
- – Taillights with black bezels
- – TRD Pro badge
2017 TACOMA TRD PRO PRELIMINARY SPECIFICATIONS:
|Tacoma TRD Pro|
|Wheels||-16” TRD black alloy
-Aggressive wheel offset widens the track +1.0-inches front and rear
|Tires||-Goodyear Wrangler® All-Terrain Kevlar®-reinforced tires|
|Shocks||FOX 2.5 Internal Bypass shocks Tuned by TRD
– Front: TRD-tuned FOX 2.5 Internal Bypass Coil-overs with TRD coil springs
– Rear: TRD-tuned FOX 2.5 Internal Bypass Shocks with TRD Off-Road specification Leaf Springs
– 2.5-inch diameter aluminum bodies
– FOX patented Internal Bypass technology
– Position-sensitive Damping
– Internal Floating Pistons (IFP)
– Hardened, oversized shock shafts are protected by redundant dust boots
– Improved suspension droop travel and bottom out resistance
|Springs||-Unique TRD-Tuned front springs provide a 1-inch lift
-TRD-tuned rear suspension includes progressive-rate leaf springs from TRD Off-Road models.
|Fog Lights||– Rigid Industries® LED fog lights
– Cool white (6500K) light color
-35-degree high intensity beam pattern
– Instant On/Off
|Skid Plate|| – TRD PRO front skid plate
– Constructed of ¼-inch aluminum
|Exterior||– Unique heritage-inspired “TOYOTA” front grille with color-keyed surround
– Blacked-out hood scoop and graphic
– Black bezel headlights, taillights, and overfenders
– Color-keyed mirrors, door handles, rear bumper
– Black “TRD PRO” badge on front door with diamond-pattern knurled finish
– TRD Pro and 4×4 rear tailgate badging
|Exterior Colors||-Cement, Barcelona Red Metallic, Super White|
|Interior||– Black TRD Pro Leather-trimmed heated front seats
– New TRD Pro logo located in headrest
– TRD Shift Knob
– New TRD Floor Mats
2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro Release date and Price
Buyers will have three colors to select from, such as Cement, Barcelona Red Metallic, and Super White with the option of a six-speed manual or six-speed automatic. Toyota said the newest variant of the Tacoma TRD Pro 2017 would go on sale this autumn. The automaker did not release pricing and release date.
#Updated August 8, 2016:
Toyota has announced the price of its 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD, which is around $41,700 including destination. Adding an automatic transmission costs $2,000 more. This new pickup truck will go on sale later this month. Stay tuned.
|2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro Price||$41,700|
|Release Date||August 2016|
|Engine||3.5-Liter V6 DOHC 24-valve direct-injection Atkinson-cycle|
Read another upcoming car 2016:2017 Ram Power Wagon