2017 GMC Sierra 2500HD All Terrain X is More Than Off-Road Truck.
Unveiled recently, the new 2017 GMC Sierra HD All Terrain X variant is added to this model lineup. This particular truck is reported to offer more than just off-road capability and look, as demanded by the market. Do you want to know all of it? Here are the complete details on the truck so far.
2017 GMC Sierra 2500HD All Terrain X Specifications
Features, Exterior, and Interior reviews
First, you need to understand that this 2017 GMC Sierra 2500HD All Terrain X truck gets Eaton locking rear differential and underbody shield. And, it also gets Z71 off-road suspension from the All Terrain package. All Terrain X is an appearance and performance package added to this model truck.
The upgrades spec include bed mounted sports bar, side steps, B-pillar, and side mirrors painted in black, body color trim pieces, off-road tires, and 18 inches of black wheels with Goodyear DuraTrac on/off-road tires plus LED off-road lights. The all terrain x package also gets several standard features including 8 inches of infotainment display with GMC’s IntelliLink system, wireless phone charging, remote start, heated steering wheel, and front and rear parking sensors.
In addition to it, the cabin is getting all-weather floor liners. This GMC all terrain truck will be available on Black Onyx or Summit White paint finish. The entire features and finished on this truck are designed to offer not only off-road look but also capability and more. Comfort, safety and ultimate off-road experience are guaranteed in here.
- Comes in Black Onyx and Summit White exterior colors
- Black sport bar
- 18-inch black-painted aluminum wheels
- LT275/65R18 Goodyear Duratrac MT-rated tires that feature an aggressive tread pattern for outstanding off-road performance
- A unique body-color grille surround with All Terrain insert
- Body-color door handles and body-side moldings
- Black belt moldings, front bumper skid-plate and B-pillars
- 4-inch black sport side steps
- Black power-adjustable heated and power-folding trailering mirrors with integrated turn signals, LED rear guidance lamps and LED amber clearance lamps
Powertrain, Engine — 2017 GMC Sierra HD All Terrain X
There will be two options on its engine lineup. The first engine is 6.0 liter of V8 gasoline engine. This engine generates 360 hp of power output and 380 lb-ft of torque performance.
|Torque||380 lb-ft of torque|
read also :
- 2017 GMC Canyon All Terrain X Pickup Truck Specs, Engine, Price, Release Date
- 2017 GMC Sierra Denali 2500HD Specs Review Launching date and Price
The second engine is turbocharged 6.6 liters of the V8 diesel engine. This engine produces 445 hp of power output and 910 lb-ft of torque performance. There is no further information on transmission and driving configuration yet so far.
|Engine||6.6-liter Duramax turbo-diesel V-8|
|Torque||910 lb-ft of torque|
2017 GMC Sierra 2500HD All Terrain X Price and Release Date
Pricing on this particular model isn’t confirmed yet. However, the base model with V8 gasoline engine and all-wheel drive configuration is rated at $41,825. And, the All Terrain HD is rated in $56,230. This vehicle should be around the number. It is estimated that this truck should be launched in early 2017.
This 2017 GMC truck is something else. The serious driver can take the truck for a show off during the slow weekend. And, it won’t give you the reason to complain when you take it to the hills. This is a good work inside and out, and as expected, 2017 GMC Sierra 2500HD All Terrain X will win attention in its segment.
you might also like another new future car in 2017: 2016 Dodge Durango Citadel 2017Most tags:
- 2017 gmc
- 2017 gmc sierra hd all terrain x price