2017 GMC Canyon All Terrain X — New 2017 GMC Canyon All Terrain X will come with new change. GMC try to make this car more powerful, and that’s not all. They also offered the new option on its appearance so that the customer will have many choices of their favorite car.
2017 GMC Canyon All Terrain X Specifications
The New Looks and Feature
2017 GMC Canyon All Terrain X will come with few different color choices. You can find this pickup in Dark Slate Metallic, Red Quartz, and Mineral car. This new looks also came with the several version that customer can choose. More than that, the company also add the full feature on this truck.
First of all, they have new entertainment and digital system in the interior. The new IntelliLink radio also comes with 7-inch touchscreen monitor. This will make the driver and passenger comfortably to use the menu.
Furthermore, GMC also tries to give more comfort to the owner. It can be seen through many extra options that customer can get. For example, there is the heating steering wheel, Standard Teen Driver Mode and more.
Additional revised features available for the new 2017 Canyon include:
- New IntelliLink radio with 7-inch-diagonal color touchscreen
- Standard Teen Driver Mode Technology through IntelliLink
- Available heated steering wheel
- Exterior colors Dark Slate Metallic, Mineral Metallic and Red Quartz Metallic
The Powertrain, Engine – 2017 GMC Canyon All Terrain X
This is the main changes that we can found in this pickup truck. First of all, GMC will use the V6 engine with 3.6-liter capacity. You can also found this engine on Cadillac ATS, XT5 crossover and much more. This engine will be equipped with 8-speed automatic transmission that you also can found on new 2017 Colorado and other GM car.
This new engine also gets some touch to improve its performance. From the new valve timing adjustment, better direct injection and the Active Fuel Management that can increase its performance and fuel efficiency. This change also affects the performance and power that it has.
Now, this GMC Canyon All Terrain X 2017 can produce 308 horsepower, slightly better than the previous series, which is only 305 HP. Then, the torque, it increases from 269 to 275 lb-ft. With this performance, we can say that this new truck will be much better than the previous one. The 2.8L Duramax turbo-diesel engine is available.
GMC All Terrain X Features
This All Terrain package offered on the SLE model. The “X” adds Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac P255/65R17 all-terrain tires and all-weather floor liners to All Terrain content, this is includes:
- Off-road suspension and transfer case shield
- Body-color grille surround and rear step bumper
- Unique interior with red stitching and heated front seats
- Hill Descent Control
- Unique 17-inch aluminum wheels
- 3-inch-diameter round step bars
- Spray-on bedliner
- Remote start
- Automatic climate control and sliding rear window
GMC Canyon Denali Features
The new 2017 Canyon Denali features the specific wheels , 20-inch ultra-bright machined aluminum with painted accents. Additional standard features include:
- Heated steering wheel
- GMC IntelliLink with Navigation and an 8-inch-diagonal color touchscreen
- 4G Wi-Fi hotspot2 with 3 month/ 3GB trial
- Automatic climate control
- Full-color driver information center
- Remote start
- Bose premium seven-speaker audio system
- Two USB charging ports on the rear of the center console and another inside the console
- Forward Collision Alert and Lane Departure Warning
2017 GMC Canyon All Terrain X Release Date
However, GMC seems like offering another vehicle along with this new upgraded 2017 GMC Canyon All Terrain X. It said that there would be Denali series. The All Terrain X will come with the similar engine like the Canyon, while Denali hasn’t been revealed yet. But, GMC said that the Canyon Denali would have luxury and premium class interior. So, we expect that the engine specification also at that level. Cost of this truck is not revealed yet. Both of these trucks are supposed to be launched earlier, before the primary pickup truck, 2017 GMC Canyon All Terrain X.
you might also like another new future car in 2017: Volkswagen Golf 8 2019 Specs, Release Date, PriceMost tags:
- gmc canyon all terrain weight